SMS Gateway API For Developers
Integrate text messaging to your application
TextMagic's API is the communication link between your application or website and the SMS gateway. It lets you send and receive text messages and check the delivery status of sent messages.
- Send texts – Whether you want to send a single text message or thousands, any application can do it with API
- Receive texts – Enable two-way text messaging for your application. You can request replies as a separate API command or we can POST them to your application directly via callback URL
- Callback URLs – We can POST text messages replies and delivery notifications directly to your application. Simply list your callback URLs on the TextMagic admin panel
- Check account – Access your account to verify your balance, make sure you have enough credit and enable the Auto Recharge tool that automatically loads credit using previously saved payment details
- Dynamically manage display numbers – Change reply options between Sender ID, shared reply number or dedicated number
- Unicode – Send messages using Greek, Arabic or Asian character sets
- Long texts – You can send up to 612 characters in a single message – very useful when you need that bit more detail
- Schedule text messages – You can easily schedule SMS messages to be sent later - whether that's the next day, the next week or the next year
- Check delivery status – You can easily check delivery status information on all the messages you send
- Free SMS scripts – We have made your life easier by developing some ready-made scripts for you: Java, Ruby, PHP, Python, Perl
You can click on to our API documentation page for an easy to read guide that will walk you through the simple steps necessary to integrate our SMS gateway with your software, or simply contact us with any questions you have regarding API implementation.